If videos seem to be on a constant loop in your life, you’re in good company. People can’t get enough video content, even from advertisers. In fact, 9 out of 10 consumers say they want to see more video content from brands online. And 84% of shoppers have made a purchase after watching a video.
If you’re not using videos for your real estate marketing, you’re missing out on one of the most effective digital sales strategies ever invented. Taking advantage of real estate videography increases engagement, provides a measurable return on your investment, and helps you stand out in an extremely competitive market.
Let’s take a closer look at why professional videos — along with magazine-quality photography and innovative online tools — can help you tell a story that your potential clients will find compelling.
Why Invest in Video? Video Is King
Creative storytelling is one of the most compelling ways to connect with your audience. It moves them beyond the facts and figures to connect with people on an emotional level. Stories told through video allow potential buyers to imagine themselves living, thriving, and creating memories in the setting of their potential new home.
Here are four reasons why real estate videography should be at the top of your list of marketing strategies:
Increased Consumer Engagement
Video content has become increasingly popular in the real estate industry because it offers buyers dynamic options to explore and engage with properties. It also gives agents a powerful tool for promoting themselves and winning new clients.
Consider these impressive statistics:
- 58% of buyers prefer seeing a video of the property they are buying (National Association of Realtors)
- Listings with video receive 403% more inquiries compared to those without video (Domain)
- 91% of businesses use video marketing to generate leads for their products and services (Wyzowl)
- Properties marketed with videos can receive up to 200% more views compared to listings without videos (HubSpot)
- 73% of homeowners say they are more likely to list with an agent who uses video (National Association of Realtors)
By incorporating video into their listings, real estate agents can expect a substantial surge in views and inquiries, providing an invaluable tool for promoting both their properties and personal brands. The numbers paint a compelling picture:
- 66% of qualified leads come from video marketing (OptinMonster)
- 44% of people are more likely to purchase something after watching a video about it (Wyzowl)
- Putting a video on your landing page can boost conversions by up to 80% (Wistia)
- Three out of four marketers say video has a stronger ROI than photos (OptinMonster)
Providing New Perspectives
Over the past decade, the popularity of video has soared, revolutionizing property tours. Drones, stabilization equipment, and 3D software have all played a role in enhancing the way consumers experience properties. It empowers the buyer to make a more informed, confident decision about their purchase.
Keep in mind that taking advantage of these innovative technologies is far easier when you partner with a professional filmmaker. They’ve already invested in the equipment and have extensive experience using these features, so they bring an immense amount of value to the table.
Effective Sales Tool
Focusing on video as a key component of your marketing strategy is an investment in your own growth and success as an agent. You can more effectively market your current listing and create a portfolio that captivates future clients during listing appointments — ultimately helping you secure more listings.
Partnering With Professionals for Real Estate Videography
From social media reels to full-scale film productions, Absolute Altitude can elevate your current marketing strategy by helping you stand head and shoulders above your competition.
Our clients enjoy top-tier, professional-quality work when they partner with our team for real estate videography. Among our many advantages, we offer:
- Professionally trained filmmakers
- In-house custom video editing
- Sound design
- Royalty-free music
- Buttery-smooth stabilized footage
- Property outline animations
- White label branding
Give your listings a tangible competitive edge by telling a compelling story through professional real estate videos. Whether you’re selling a multimillion-dollar mansion, a vacation home, or a large plot of land, video content brings the property to life for your clients.
Bonus for Our Blog Readers
If you’re a new customer, we’ll give you $100 off of your first order. For current clients, if you refer a new customer who invests in services from Absolute Altitude, we’ll happily give you a $100 credit toward a future project.
Are you ready to increase your brand awareness and showcase your listings? Contact Absolute Altitude today for a quote.